Saturday, November 1, 2008

Photo Ferris Wheel Project

Today I set out to put pictures in my little photo ferris wheel home decor thingy. Over the last few months we've been working on painting the inside of our house and Heather found this hidden away in the depths of her room. Here's a picture of it before I started.



Me being me, I had to go through all my digital archives and find some that wouldn't make me or everyone else cry, and probably choose some recent ones. A couple of nights ago I took it apart and measured the size of the photos that I needed to print. Hence, the top one is missing in the picture.

Here's what the parts look like that are missing.


Work in progress:


And, finally, here is the finished version:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I was hitting "next" on blogger and landed on your site. Very nice! I love the slide show you have on the right of your blog ... did you take those pictures? Lovely!

Have fun with your blog ... you've got a great start!

Small Footprints
http://reducefootprints.blogspot.com

Suzette said...

Thanks! I hope to keep posting and eventually a theme may emerge. Yes, I took most of the photos. Michael took some of them too.