Sunday, May 10, 2009

May 2009 Calendar



Looks like April and almost half of May got away before I added my calendar! So, here's one for May that you can print on 4x6 photo paper. This picture was taken on the Oregon coast last summer before we knew enough about digital cameras to be dangerous. I don't claim to know too much more, but I at least can play around with the raw files. I like printing out these calendars to keep near my desk because for some reason I'm always checking the date.

Maybe it's one of those things like checking my watch used to be. I remember when I used to always check my watch and finally stopped wearing it because it was distracting. Now as I'm getting older, I wonder if time is just moving so fast for me that I now refer to my calendars in the same way.

Either way, I have fun making them and hope you enjoy it.

No comments: